We aim to;
- Create an environment where every child is happy to come to school, enabling them to thrive, grow and achieve.
- Encourage the children to be confident, independent individuals while being mindful of the needs and feelings of others
- Promote excellent teaching that focuses on each individual child’s needs.
- Engage with both the local communities and the wider world.
Our children say about their school;
- That teachers care about you and you learn loads of stuff.
- There are lots of new things to try, people to make friends with and to have fun.
- Teachers protect you in the school.
- It is a healthy school.
- I like the fact that everyone gets to take part in different things.
Everyone is caring about you and helpful.